zaterdag 20 maart 2010

A beautifull day

It's Saturday morning 7 hours and I'm just awake. Yesterday when my darling was. First a drink with Ari, where Jules Deelder Ari and his daughter were, and actor Gerard Cox of the "Gamma". A small bite to eat (if I'm in love I do not eat much) and then we went to Cas have gone home. Way has "and he brought me chocolate for dessert because I had to pull. With a fine Portuguese dessert wine.
The whole evening 'ie are giving me compliments. About my hair so beautiful Sat, so I beamed, those sexy shoes that I wore that color was so beautiful to me. The whole evening was: Lies ...... what are you .... nice huh Lies ...... you're a beautiful woman ....... So hear it is wonderful to at Cas be.
And that reminded me of an audio-book I ever got from someone. I will try to upload: "How to Build a Better Girlfriend". Well, I think that Cas has written. It's wonderful to "be his girl."
Together we have also looked into the TV, I do not much but I knew that "Scent of a Woman" and was the scene where Al Pacino dancing the tango with a girl I just wanted to show Cas. Was' ie beautiful. Maybe sometimes we learn, in Argentina ....
Now I try to e-book and audio book to upload. Man Woman Relationships Made Easy else can you also find on the Internet, by Kristina Catalina.

Until tomorrow, I think ... because there seems something of champagne breakfast to get ???????
Today we go to Antwerp.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten